The Think Particle Big Bundle contains everything we make at Think Particle! There are 5 excellent and proven products and plugins in this pack. This pack will help you to make the best of the best motion graphics design, visual effects, and more! Buildings, clouds, particles, explosions, rendering, and so much more. These tools will make it easier to focus on bringing your visuals to the next level. Learn more about each product individually below.
The Think Particle Building Generator
It has never before been this easy to create and design beautiful buildings for your projects in Cinema 4D. The Think Particle Building Generator is designed to help you create a variety of architectural designs quickly and powerfully. There are so many different variations you can create. We think you, your clients, and even your mother are going to love it!
Powerful Building Design
Using advanced Xpresso and Python development with clean and simple user interface design we have developed a product that makes sense. The hard work is taken care of by our product. You just open it up in your scene, tell it where to go, how many windows and floors it needs, then how the bevels should look.
We will be the first to tell you how easy the product is to use, but that doesn’t mean it’s not powerful! This building generator can flex and be pushed in many ways.
Ease of Use
The building generator is designed to be simple to use and make sense. We have cleanly laid out our user controls for you to fiddle with and tweak till your perfect building is complete.
Tons of Features
The building generator can do many things. Here’s a list of some of the most prominent features it holds:
- Design custom exterior layouts
- Preview mode & Render mode for powerful layout controls
- Toggle every element on and off
- Direct access to phong and material tags
- A powerful material manager
- Name your customized building in the UI
- Control quantity and height of floors
- Control quantity, height, and width of windows
- Manual position offset for every element
- Custom profile splines for every bevel and frame item
- Create custom splines for floor layout
- Optionally separate roof layout from floor layout
- Toss it in a Mograph Cloner Object or the Greyscale Gorilla City Kit for quick and beautiful cities!
- Compatible with 3rd party renderers such as VRay, Arnold, or Octane just to name a few.
- And so much more!
Learn how it works:
We are dedicated to bringing you great support so when you find a bug, let us know! We are also always looking for exciting new ways to expand the product we feature requests are our best friend. We have put a lot of work into the product and we plan to keep making the best tools we can. We are dedicated to making this work for you. Drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch through our contact form on our contact page if you need any help, have questions or concerns, would like to request a feature, or just want to say hello!
The Think Particle Cloud Field Simulator
This tool takes the original concept of making clouds from the Think Particle Cloud Generator and pushes it above and beyond. We use new techniques that simulate clouds in realistic and fantastic patterns fit for all your needs in the skies! This tool will generate fantastic clouds and cloud fields using Cinema 4D. Using Pyroclusters or Turbulence FD you can render fantastic clouds that impress directors, clients, and the final consumer.
We look forward to seeing what you can create with the Cloud Field Simulator!
The Think Particle Cloud Generator
The Think Particle – Cloud Generator is an Xpresso preset built to generate pyrocluster clouds quickly and easily. It works with Mograph effectors and Thinking Particle Dynamics. We have built in wind, gravity, turbulence, collisions, and more.
Version 1.3 also has a new tool that allows you to render and sculpt clouds with Turbulence FD from http://www.jawset.com/ instead of using the slower, native pyrocluster option built into Cinema 4D.
DISCLAIMER: This rig requires Mograph and Thinking Particles and was built in R14 but should work as far back as R12 at least. You currently need the STUDIO version of Cinema 4D to run this preset.
The Think Particle Octane Studio Kit
Made for Power!
The Think Particle Octane Studio Kit is designed to make working in Octane even faster. That’s right! Even faster than Octane already is.
The tools and presets are designed so you have less work to do. This means you have less energy wasted. Think of all the wonderful things you could create with all of that extra energy. You could ski the alps or go kayaking down the nile with your best friend Mr. Crocodile (The tour guide, not an actual crocodile).
Beautiful Rendering Quickly!
Do you want your renders to look great? Yes of course you do! So pick and choose from over 25 different preset studios to make your renders look like something on the front page of Apple.com
Drag and Drop!
Drag and drop in the presets we’ve made or build your own! The possibilities are endless. With over 40 different tools, presets, and examples to choose from the possibilities are endless!
The Think Particle TP Toolkit Pro
The TP Toolkit Pro
The next release of the TP Toolkit complete with over 30 objects including 7 brand new tools will be one of your best production plugins you’ll buy this year! The TP Toolkit is designed to make thinking particles accessible to the masses. Creating thinking particle setups is as easy as dragging and dropping your ideas in. The power is there but so is the simplicity.
- Spiral – Spirals, DNA, and more!
- Roll – Roll, Bank, or pitch your particles!
- Surface – Make particles of any group stick to a geometric surface!
- Volume – Make particles of any group stick to a geometric volume!
- Random Group – Randomize the thinking particle group to add variation to the simulation!
- Clone Geo – Apply objects, lights, and more to particles!
- Kill Particles – Delete particles based on their age or an object!
- Powerful particle simulations at the best price in the market!
- Creating simulations made easy and quick yet still powerful!
- Mograph integration built in allows an even more expansive control with tools you’re already comfortable with.
- Flocking, Explosions, Procedural Creations, and more!
- Be more competitive in the motion design market with the right tools!
- Endless possibilities of creations with over 30 unique ways to make, change, and kill off particles!
- Add more dynamic quality to your animation
- Impress your clients with beautiful motion
- Bug Fixes (As discovered)
- Set Data Tool (Set any particle attribute)
- Tree Generation Tool (Make trees, particle networks and more)
- Weather tools (Hurricanes, Storms, and Tornados)
- Explosion Tools (Explosion, Nuke, and Missile Strikes)
- Grids (Create complex arrays of particles in 3 dimensions)
- Morphing (Moving particles from one position or object to another)