Season 01 – Episode 01: Planning, Concepting, and Marketing Extended Episode
This is the Extended Episode for Episode 1 of the Motion Academy. Purchasing this episode gives you access to the extended episode and the scene file for further learning.
In this episode we discuss a large variety of topics that are relevant and important for visual storytellers in the early stages. We cover our process for planning projects then we create some concept work, and in the extended edition we also discuss marketing early on in the project to build your audience. There are a lot of tricks and tips in this episode with show notes below to add to our discussion. Be sure to join the conversation and get your questions in below.
Extended Episode Extras for You!
- Scene files from the project
- Bonus Screen time with the following topics discussed:
- Setting up an animatic in After Effects.
- Animatic sound design techniques for a quick turn around.
- Marketing your project early on.
Want to Learn More?
You can watch the free episode here right now to get an idea of what to expect before buying!
Host: Sam Welker
Producer: Sam Welker
Composer: Lexi Welker
A special thanks to you, our viewers! We wouldn’t have been able to start a project like this without you.
Subscribe to our social feeds:
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/ThinkParticle/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/thinkparticle
- Twitter for Sam – https://twitter.com/samwelkertv
Inspiration Sites Mentioned:
- Sam’s Behance Collections: https://www.behance.net/samwelkertv/collections
- Sam’s Pinterest Board: https://www.pinterest.com/samwelkertv/
- Animation, FX, and Inspiration on Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/channels/239168
- Cartoon Brew: http://www.cartoonbrew.com/
- Stash Media: http://www.stashmedia.tv/
- Abduzeedo: http://abduzeedo.com/
- Pascal Campion Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pascalcampionart/
- Pascal Campion Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pascalcampionart/
Mentioned Products and Resources:
- Movidiam – https://www.movidiam.com/
- Evernote – https://evernote.com/
- Celtx – https://www.celtx.com/
- Todoist – https://todoist.com/
- Frame.io – https://frame.io/
- Freedcamp – https://freedcamp.com/
- Basecamp – https://basecamp.com/
- Trello – https://trello.com/
- Slack – https://slack.com/
- Google Drive – https://www.google.com/
- Dropbox – https://www.dropbox.com/
- Freesound.org – http://www.freesound.org/
If you had any further questions or we missed something please get in touch by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org